Member's Only Content
1. Pay annual dues of $100.00.
2. Meet any and all financial responsibilities which are approved by the Executive Board. (Art V, Sec. 4)
3. Adhere to all Standing Rules, Membership Requirements, and Bylaws of Rockwall Women’s League (RWL/The League).
4. Attend the required number of general membership meetings per club year. Attendance at general membership meetings is defined as attendance from call to order until adjournment. (Art V, Sec. 4)
5. Must bake the required number of cookies for the Rockwall Christmas Tree Lighting as determined by the Executive Board.
6. Purchase and wear a Rockwall Women’s League badge at all RWL meetings and when representing The League.
7. Host or co-host one RWL general membership meeting.
8. Serve on an Executive, Standing, or Special committee.
9. Serve on a Day of Ball committee.
10. Meet the minimum requirements for Fundraising events which are approved by the Executive Board. (Art V, Sec. 4)
11. Purchase a minimum of two (2) ball tickets OR a Level of Giving that includes a minimum of two (2) ball tickets.
12. Purchase the minimum number of Chance Drawing Tickets as set by the Executive Board.
13. Fulfill assigned solicitation packet (unless prohibited by law) requirements for advertising, auction item donations, and cash contributions.
14. Members will not post items or information via social media or act while representing RWL in a manner that may adversely affect the morale, confidence, and public respect of RWL.
15. Agree to abide by the PCI DSS policy disclosed on the RWL website. This includes the responsibility to protect and safeguard private credit card information.
16. A member who fails to complete her packet, pre-ball assignment, set-up, during-ball assignment, and/or after-ball assignment may be called before the Executive Board or Ball Advisory Committee to explain why her duties were not fulfilled and may be assessed by the Executive Board a fine up to $200.00 per offense (i.e. packet, pre-ball assignment, set-up, during-ball assignment, or clean-up) for failure to complete ball requirements.
17. Any member unable to fulfill any day of ball duties must submit an Alternate Ball Duty Request form to the Ball Advisory Committee (BAC) as soon as she becomes aware of the conflict, explaining the circumstances in order to receive an alternate assignment and/or fines. All fines and duties must be complete by the May General Meeting.
18. Failure to fulfill any Membership Requirements may result in loss of membership or year of League service.